The Baby Comfort was developed with your baby’s safety in mind. Here are several important safety tips when using the organic infant lounge bed.
- Keep co-sleeper on firm and stable surface (i.e. Couch, bed, floor)
- Place baby on back or on firm edges with airways clear at al times.
- Do not place anything in the co-sleeper (infant lounge bed). Adding items such as pillows, stuffed animals and small toys, while your infant is sleep can increase risk of suffocation.
- Keep blankets and small toys away from your baby’s face while in the co-sleeper.
- Never leave your baby unattended while in co-sleeper.
- Make sure your baby’s airways are clear at all times to avoid suffocation. Especially, when re-positioning your baby in the co-sleeper.
- Do not share your co-sleeper with another baby at the same time your baby is sleeping.
- Avoid placing co-sleeper in baby crib. CPSC (Child Product Safety Commission) has strict regulations regarding items in baby’s crib.